This tutorial will walk you through the steps to subscribe to a calendar. Remember you will need to repeat this procedure for every calendar you wish to subscribe to.
Once subscribed, you will access a read-only version of the calendar on your device which will always be up to date: any change made by the administrator will automatically appear on your device.
Android devices users:
- Pick the calendar you want to subscribe to, right-click on the URL text next to it: a menu will appear, select copy Link address
- Open a web browser and go to calendar.google.com
- Login using the Google account used on your android device
- In the other calendars section, select Add by URL
- Paste the URL copied earlier then select Add Calendar
- Your calendar should now appear on your android device. Repeat for other calendars if needed.
Apple devices users:
- Pick the calendar you want to subscribe to, click and hold on the URL text next to it: a menu will appear, select copy Link URL
- Go to settings
- go to Mail, contacts, Calendars
- select Add Account
- Select Other
- select Add subscribed Calendar
- Paste the URL you've copied earlier, then press Next
- This calendar will now appear in you calendar app. Repeat for other calendars if needed.