- Disease prevention within our society.
- Health promotion and education within our society.
- Raising awareness about global public health issues within medical students and our society.
- Advocating for health policies as the voice of worldwide medical students.
- Developing skills and knowledge of medical students as the future health professionals.
- Working as an international team and collaborating with external public health organizations to use the potential of over one million worldwide medical students.
- Collaborate with other fields as medical education, human rights, and reproductive health.