- Enhance students knowledge on human rights, peacebuilding, humanitarian response, international humanitarian law and violations of human rights;
- Provide medical students with tools and skills to act according to Human Rights and ethics both in clinical settings and in everyday life;
- Support and create activities, such as campaigns, capacity building, and advocacy, aiming to fulfill the vision of the standing committee;
- Facilitate the Federations policy development on areas related to human rights and peace;
- Provide members with the opportunity to advocate for implementation of policies through inclusion in national and international laws and frameworks;
- Collaborate with relevant partners in the implementation of objectives related to human rights and peace.